Would you like to download our mobile App from the App Store? Enter the access code ‘Robscan’ when prompted in the AppDownload
Qld Government extends Business Adaption Grant Program
Round 2 opening 1 July 2020
The Queensland Government is extending the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program. As part of Stage 2 of Queensland's Economic Recovery Strategy – Unite and Recover for Queensland Jobs, up to $100 million is being made available to deliver a second round of grants, with half of this funding specifically earmarked for regional small businesses located outside of South East Queensland.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
The program aims to see small and micro businesses:
- Prepare for the safe resumption of trading in the post COVID-19 recovery
- Continue to meet operating costs
- Access digital technologies to rebuild business operations and transition to a new way of doing business
- Respond to online opportunities, where possible, to sustain employment and maintain potential for longer-term growth
- Upskill and reskill business owners and staff to benefit from new technologies or business models
- Embrace business diversification to adapt and sustain operations
- Create or retain employment.
Regional and SEQ funding available
The program is available to eligible businesses throughout Queensland. For round 2, funding is being equally divided between regional Queensland and South East Queensland (SEQ).
Round 2 will open on 1 July 2020.