Learn how to coach people effectively to ensure they achieve their full potential.
- Monday, 10 September 2018 12.30pm-2pm
- Monday, 15 October 2018 12.30pm-2pm
Robertson Scannell, Level 1, 172 Hume Street, Toowoomba. Free parking available at the rear of the premises.
$50 per 90-minute session; includes lunch, tea and coffee.
Bookings & Enquiries
Contact us on (07) 4638 1155 or email us to secure your booking. Limited places available.
Join Robertson Scannell Director and accredited Mindshop facilitator, Dan Gabbett, as he guides you through a proven set of tools and methodologies to improve your coaching and development effectiveness. These include:
- Training needs analysis – identify the key training issues within your team
- Coaching skills matrix – select the right approach to coaching depending on an individual’s particular needs, skill and enthusiasm
- Powerful questioning – Questions are a powerful tool to use when training, choose the right questioning technique for optimum outcomes
- Time management – everyone gets allocated on 24 hours a day, coach your team to manage the choices made about things to be done in the time available to maximise their fulfilment and effectiveness
- Four-step problem solving process – This sequence combines Mindmapping, Pareto, Force Field and One Page Plan into a process that can be used to solve 80% of the issues faced by your team
Practical outcomes, not theory
Robertson Scannell uses a unique set of tools to drive the coaching and development process and ensure that it simply becomes a blueprint for ‘business as usual’:
- Facilitated workshops by an experienced business advisor
- Walk away with a clear and concise ‘One Page Plan’ for your coaching and development skills
- Learn a series of tools you can use yourself to develop others in the business
Aiming to improve your coaching effectiveness over the next 12 months? Engage us to help make those plans a reality.
Importantly, Robertson Scannell can assist in turning your coaching development plans into reality by supporting the implementation process with a combination of face-to-face and online advisory support. The likelihood of implementation success is improved with all actions captured online, just-in-time training provided and personnel held accountable for timely delivery.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs with one of our experienced business advisors.