Where is your business at today?
If you are a:
- Small-to-medium business or start-up requiring some expertise and resources;
- An entrepreneurial business owner seeking new ways to become more efficient and streamlined; or a
- Leader or manager in need of some coaching, staff development and business advice
…we can help you. Robertson Scannell has a proud 40-year history mentoring small-to-medium businesses in Toowoomba and throughout Queensland. With a customised Business Essentials Package developed by our experienced advisers, we will equip you with the support and resources needed to reach your goals.
What does success mean to you? Every business owner, CEO or manager has a different idea of what it means to survive and thrive in business. For some, it’s expanding and increasing profits; for others, it’s creating a progressive and enjoyable work culture. Whatever you see as your specific benchmark, we can assist you.
Developing a strategy
Are you looking to take your business in a new direction, or want to know exactly where you’re going wrong? We conduct an analysis of your business using research-based, proven techniques.
From there, we develop a tailor-made package to suit your budget and timeline that will assist you with:
- Understanding what’s working and what’s not working in your business now;
- Empowering your managers and future leaders;
- Coaching your staff using the SWOT analysis and Now-Where-How techniques;
- Gaining clarity on your future direction; and
- Determining the top key strategies to reaching your goals.
Our process ensures you “learn through doing”, so you walk away with a clear plan and training in these essential tools to further implement each strategy. Our unique toolkit drives the process and ensures it becomes a blueprint for the way you do business.
- Facilitated workshops by an experienced business adviser – either in-person or via video conferencing (eg. Zoom, Skype);
- A tailor-made package, including a concise one-page plan for your business with a clear vision and goal, key action items and allocation of responsibilities; and
- A set of business tools you can implement yourself in the business.
Watch Dan’s Taking Care of Business Webinar Series here.
What our clients say about us
Like to know more? Complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you to arrange a no-obligation appointment.